About the Academy
Members of Academy
News and happenings
Personal pages menu
Employed in Academy
Breko Kustura Hana
Brkić Midžić Silvija
Brozović Rončević Dunja
Fabijanec Sabine Florence
Filipović Petrović Ivana
Janeković - Römer Zdenka
Mauch Lenardić Jadranka
Oros Sršen Ankica
Sapunar Knežević Andrea
Spicijarić Paškvan Nina
Date of birth:
Place of birth:
Office: Odsjek za povijest hrvatske književnosti - Opatička 18, 10000 Zagreb
doctor of Science (2007. - ...)
Scientific collaborator - Institute for the History of Croatian Literature, Theater and Music,The Division for the History of Croatian Literature
Place of birth:
Slavonski Brod, Croatia.
1973 – 1985
– attended elementary and high school in Slavonski Brod.
– graduated in Comparative Literature and General Linguistics from the College of Arts and Humanities, University of Zagreb.
1992 – 1994
– enrolled in the M. A. postgraduate literature course at the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, University of Zagreb.
– completed his postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, University of Zagreb with the thesis entitled “An Approach to the Biblical Elements in the Croatian Avant-garde Drama”.
– the same faculty accepted his Ph. D. thesis: “Literary Critique in Periodicals published at the time of Independent State of Croatia”.
– worked as a librariran for the Croatian Academy of Arts and Sciences.
– became a research fellow at the Department of the Croatian Literary History at the Institute for Literature, Theatre and Music and carried out the research into the Documentation on the Twentieth Century Croatian Literature in the period from 1941 to 1945 under the tutorship of Mr. Dubravko Jelčić, academician.
– became deputy editor-in-chief of the Vijenac. Periodical for Literature, Arts and Sciences of the Matica Hrvatska.
– permanently employed at the Division for the History of Croatian Literature at the Institute for the History of Croatian Literature, Theatre and Music of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
1992 – 1999
worked on the scientific research into the documentation on 20th century Croatian literature for the period between 1941 and 1945 under the tutorship of academician Dubravko Jelčić. He elaborated on bibliographic data on literary and critical texts in the periodicals published at the time of Independent State of Croatia. He also worked on the analysis of some writers who appeared in the period from 1941 to 1945 and whose works were not thoroughly studied. He also collected archive materials connected with the theme of the project.
1992 – 2000
participated at several scientific seminars on modern Croatian literature.
1999 – 2000
editorial work on
, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of its foundation.
Activities outside the Division:
– lectured at the literary seminar organised by the Zagreb Slavic School in Pula.
Since January 1999
he has worked as deputy editor-in-chief of the Vijenac, Periodical for Literature, Arts and Sciences of the Matica hrvatska.
the history of the Croatian literary critique from the Croatian romanticism to the present days.
the Croatian literature of realism, modern Croatian literature and the Croatian literature of Expressionism (theoretical and scientific/historical approaches to literature).
Copyright 2014. - 2020. Hrvatska akademija znanosti i umjetnosti, dizajn i programiranje