Institute for Quaternary paleontology and geology - more about
Research - team :
Technician: Mateo Petrović
Research subjects :
- Quaternary biostratigraphy
- Paleoecology and Paleozoogeography
- Microevolutionary processes
- Human and faunal migrations
- Correlation of the Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic of the Continental and Coastal Croatia (project leader: Dr. Dejana Brajković; project in financial support of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports No. 101-2690680-2270), from January 2007 till December 2013.
Project of other Institution:
1. Standardisation and applied investigation of Quaternary sediments in Croatia (project leader: Dr. Lidija Galović, Croatian Geological Survey, Zagrebu), researcher on the project: Dr. Jadranka Mauch Lenardić, since 2014.
updated: 02/16/15; 01/28/15; 11/04/14 ; 10/16/12 ; 12/02/11.; 10/02/09
administrator: Jadranka Mauch Lenardić
edited by: D. Torbica